Join one of Berlin’s fastest growing early-stage tech startups.
As a Marketing & SEO Intern you will work closely with the Founding Team, enabling you to learn directly from the founders and quickly take-on more responsibility in a fast-paced and motivating work environment. If you don’t know what link building is, that’s okay. We will give you the tools to learn the ins and outs.
Outreach & Link Building: You’ll help us build awareness and backlinks profitably and safely. You will be contacting website owners, bloggers, social media folks, posting on message boards, writing blog comments, doing lots of Google searches, etc. You will likely fail 80% of the time, but we need someone who isn’t discouraged by this and keeps searching, keeps digging, to build the best links possible. You will be responsible for:
Personal Growth: By working in an early-stage startup you’ll touch on everything from marketing, sales, customer support, research, data-analysis and much more. You’ll quickly develop a “learn-it-all” attitude allowing you more flexibility in life.
Initiative: We believe in you and your abilities, which is why we expect you to have initiative and come-up with new ideas and projects to move the business forward.
- Join the best team ever.
- Be part of this exciting journey: early-stage tech startup disrupting an industry.
- Office Space in the creative environment of Factory Berlin is shared with many other start-ups, founders and creators from different backgrounds.
- Flexible working hours and structure.
- Come on set with us, talk to clients, job opportunities, record podcasts, access Beazy’s network, startup networking events, discounts, unlimited coffee and much more!
- The best is yet to come: the possibility of a full-time or working-student position after your internship.